tuscl

A fictional story about a Houston guy going to a strip club

Ok so I've had a few beers but the ideas start flowing when I'm drinking. Let's create an ongoing story about a guy in Houston going to a strip club and he often gets rejected by dancers and only wants $5 dances if you get my drift. Just a few lines per post.

Let's start.
Houston guy drives to local strip club. Big bouncer at the door says "THAT'S 8 BUCKS!" Guy pulls outs 8 ones and walks in. He notices some guys who look like they got money and finds a table behind them so that he can watch their dances.
...(continue on guys)

9 comments

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi RomanticLover,

That sounds like an excellent touch. :)
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Is this fictional guy ASKING strippers what their REAL NAME is and what their PHONE NUMBER is and ASKING them if they WANT to spend time with him OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi TopGunGlen,

In a money based society the LACK of money is the root of much evil. But, I think the Bible may have it right--Money is the root of all evil. I'm thinking of the former land of smiles--Thailand. I'm thinking of Cambodia and stories I was told by Vietnam vets and others. I'm thinking about the story of the wealthy Frenchman who was desperately trying to escape the evil of his native France and temporarily succeeded on a small island community.

The challenge is how to have progress without money and without corruption.

I did write a couple of short fictional pieces in *support* of rape on a regular any topic discussion board years ago. The first one was almost all humor. The second was lots of violence and gore and humor and Love and baton wielding police offficers. :)

My father has pestered me for over 15 years to write "Vito" in order to SAVE this country. :)

I'm too depressed for that type of writing. The "chemicals" in my brain react to thinking and it is too much feeling--as a youngster I performed some brain tricks. Such as memorizing a long list of answers on a page in a few seconds. The problem with these tricks is that my brain "chemicals" would "shift" depending on the trick. And, I prefer almost a complete meditation/relaxation which is one of the reasons I'm a grade school dropout. :)

Anyway, thank you very much for the thumbs up. :)
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    The LACK of money is the root of much evil... Hey, Kyle, anyone ever tell you that you have the makings of a good fiction writer? I am not joking...that was totally entertaining..:-) Although it was based upon a not so fictional character...
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Hi Casualguy,

The $5 lap dances are definitely my territory so it easier for me to get into character. :) And, there are a lot of interesting characters, dancers and customers, at the hard core strip bars.

For the sequel, I'm thinking he becomes a born again Christian. His one track mind and relentlessness get the attention of some powerful movers and shakers. Ultimately, he becomes President of the United States of America. But, still there is NO happy ending because he's still solidly focused on the fact strippers care about INCOME. The United Nations along with some of our closest allies try and reason with him. BIG MISTAKE. He declares full scale war against strippers and those nations who he believes support strippers. Why? because strippers only care about INCOME and our jealous of our INCOME. Even strippers try and reason with him. BIG MISTAKE. Using the full military resources under his command, along with those of other nations he can buy or bully, he begins brutally wiping out cities, towns, and villages all over the world in pursuit of strippers who only care about our INCOME. Despite his best efforts or actually due to his best efforts the number of strippers increase and become even more extreme about getting INCOME. Apparently, the Bible is correct. Money is the root of all evil. :)
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Your story Kyle sounds much more realistic. I guess my experiences are so far away from the five dollar man that I have trouble even describing his experiences. hmmm, I wonder what could be the sequel.
  • pinhead
    20 years ago
    The End
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    Now for the sequel. :)
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    The story is starting off on the wrong track. He's a $5 lap dance man and he is going to pay $8 cover? Naw, he's gonna go real early, use a coupon, or sneak the hell in. Once he gets in he'll start demanding real names and phone numbers from the dancers. After asking every dancer 20 times and being rejected 20 times by each dance he'll start think about how fine they look . . .

So he starts asking for lap dances . . . he gets and angry and depressed when quoted $20 to $30. Finally, a dancer with a kind heart agrees to give him a single lap dance for $5. BIG MISTAKE. Now, he thinks they are buddies and starts trying to learn every private tid bit imaginable. The poor dancer tries to reason with him. BIG MISTAKE. Finally, he's reduce to whinning about how the dancer just cares about INCOME. He starts thinking how's she's NOT really his best friend. The lap dance was so good he actually believed they headed to the church for a fancy wedding. Where would he get the money for the fancy wedding? From the dancer of course!

This sad story is explained over and over again on tuscl. Dancers only care about his $5 and NOT about him as a husband and best friend . . . and yet they give him so much pleasure . . . why can't they be best friends and lovers . . . because the dancer only cares about INCOME. On and on and on . . .

There is NO happy ending to this story . . .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion