Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OMG Hollywood's Sexist Double Standards!

san_jose_guy

money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Selena Gomez, looks like she is with two strip club PL's.

Going to strip clubs does that to a guy. It did for me. I don't dress for women.

But this will probably be changing soon.

SJG

Eric Clapton, Doyle Bramhall II, Derec Truck, doing a Robert Johnson song youtube.com

Like I said, I only like Derec Truck when his spouse is not there.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I think that's Crazy Joe and Juice at a local strip club with one of their ATFs.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

A hot young latina with a couple of 40 something guys with deep wallets sounds like a normal sight at a SC.

Add in that the goofy looking guy is wearing sweats and the overweight guy is wearing shorts and its time for a couple of LDKs to end the night.

I wonder what she would charge for vip?

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Kevin James and me have almost the same build and the exact same taste in clothes.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement