tuscl

OT: Sport Bikes

tobala
Alabama
Tuesday, June 16, 2015 9:04 AM
Any of yall ride sport bikes ? And if so what do you ride and how do you like it?

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Yeah. I've got a Honda CBR. It's only a 600. But it goes plenty fast for me on the highway when I open it up. Tops out at about 160. (Don't ask me how I know, officer...) lol. I love it. Feeds my need for speed.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Not too many people are willing to take their lives in their hands by riding sports bikes especially w/ all the horrible drivers in most cities. And with most folks on this board being on the older side; I would think this thread would not apply to many.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Crazyjoe and Nuts both ride this model... [view link]
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ LMFAO!!!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    My brother had a full blown dirt bike at one time. He sold it because it was so big and fast it was scary. I rode it once and LOVED it. Would love to have one at some point. I love going fast and jumping stuff. Mrs sea probably remembers what the name was and what CC's. She's the automotive person in the family.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like to get around by bicycle as much as possible. I find driving a car to be wasteful and boring. SJG Johnny Winter [view link]
  • ime
    9 years ago
    Do you tuck you khaki pants into your socks so they dont get caught in your chain?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Yes of course. But in this weather I wear shorts 24/7. I like shorts better. Convertible cars and motorcycles have an appeal, but they are nothing compared to the feel of freedom you get with a bicycle. Great for riding to Viet Coffee Shops. Definitely the most fun way there could be for getting around the San Jose and South Bay spawl. Check out this: [view link] [view link] SJG Johnny and Edgar Winter [view link]
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I thought you meant a bike like this [view link]
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    Warhawks- I have a CBR 300, my first streetbike. I've had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers so I'm adapting and looking to trade up next year. I sat on a CBR 650 while mine was being serviced. Nice. At 47 I don't think I wanna go 160. I like the Yamaha R6 too. I've figured out most TUSCL members are in the 50-70 range and probably more HD guys than anything.
  • tobala
    9 years ago
    I need a better phone so I can see the videos that were posted. Seaboard ,can't blame you. I love to ride off road. IME- LOL ! SJG, my commie friend, we finally agree on something. I hate long pants too. I wear shorts as much as possible. Do you take requests for music videos? If so it would make my day if you could find Ramones- I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion