Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Sport Bikes

tobala
tobalaVIP1310

Alabama

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Any of yall ride sport bikes ? And if so what do you ride and how do you like it?

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Yeah. I've got a Honda CBR. It's only a 600. But it goes plenty fast for me on the highway when I open it up. Tops out at about 160. (Don't ask me how I know, officer...) lol.

I love it. Feeds my need for speed.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Not too many people are willing to take their lives in their hands by riding sports bikes especially w/ all the horrible drivers in most cities.

And with most folks on this board being on the older side; I would think this thread would not apply to many.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Crazyjoe and Nuts both ride this model...

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

^^^^ LMFAO!!!

Profile picture for seaboardrr
seaboardrr
•

My brother had a full blown dirt bike at one time. He sold it because it was so big and fast it was scary. I rode it once and LOVED it. Would love to have one at some point. I love going fast and jumping stuff. Mrs sea probably remembers what the name was and what CC's. She's the automotive person in the family.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I like to get around by bicycle as much as possible. I find driving a car to be wasteful and boring.

SJG

Johnny Winter youtube.com

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Do you tuck you khaki pants into your socks so they dont get caught in your chain?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^ Yes of course. But in this weather I wear shorts 24/7. I like shorts better.

Convertible cars and motorcycles have an appeal, but they are nothing compared to the feel of freedom you get with a bicycle. Great for riding to Viet Coffee Shops.

Definitely the most fun way there could be for getting around the San Jose and South Bay spawl.

Check out this:

SJG

Johnny and Edgar Winter youtube.com

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

I thought you meant a bike like this

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

Warhawks- I have a CBR 300, my first streetbike. I've had dirt bikes and 4 wheelers so I'm adapting and looking to trade up next year. I sat on a CBR 650 while mine was being serviced. Nice. At 47 I don't think I wanna go 160. I like the Yamaha R6 too. I've figured out most TUSCL members are in the 50-70 range and probably more HD guys than anything.

Profile picture for tobala
tobala
•

I need a better phone so I can see the videos that were posted. Seaboard ,can't blame you. I love to ride off road. IME- LOL ! SJG, my commie friend, we finally agree on something. I hate long pants too. I wear shorts as much as possible. Do you take requests for music videos? If so it would make my day if you could find Ramones- I Don't Wanna Go Down To The Basement

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement