tuscl

TUSCL

Sunday, June 14, 2015 1:18 AM
Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction

16 comments

• rh48hr
    9 years ago
    The following statement is true Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction The previous statement was false
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Platinum Plus owners should use this line lol
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    My dick is bigger than LeBron's
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    So is my ass lol
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy's System should be considered a work of faggotry.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol^^^
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    However a strippers statement when used against a strip club is as truthful as the word of god to a solicitor out to close down a strip club. never mind he thinks everyone there is scum of the earth and totally not trustworthy. If an employee or independent contractor said it or they got someone to do something for 2 grand, the cops and judge believe it. hmmm, maybe I could officially be recognized as from an alternate universe in Greenville sc. Could use that as a defense that it wasn't me they observed. I could tell them in a statement that I come from a parallel universe and then the soliticor would really gain credibility for taking everyone's statement as the word of god. lol
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I think everyone believes sex happens for 2 grand though. You can get many ordinary people to have sex at random for that much money.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I actually tell the truth most of the time. I really was inside a dust devil for a minute and it was moving with me at the eye. I really did have electrical problems at Club Lust for several months. One dancer who I think no longer works there called Hayden or something like that could testify that she got shocked by me. I think ghosts really did open doors for me one night. I guess the alternative though is that I'm really telekinetic and don't understand how to use my potential power yet. I even met a dancer who was also inside a dust devil. What are the odds of that? I don't know if I posted this here but the SP500 stock market low in 2009 contains the numbers of my birth day. Just happens to start with 666. Maybe Satan has been screwing with me. I heard he or she was mischievous. Someone told me they saw him watching me and my siblings. He didn't look happy. Maybe I screwed him over in a past life. I'm completely honest so 99% of everyone who hasn't experienced any crap doesn't believe a word.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Offtopic this guy drilling his head with a power tool with 200 lbs per square inch must be using a dull drill. It didn't go in.Stan Lees superhumans believe it or not.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    TUSCL is the Shit!!!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    A guy is now pulling a van with his eye sockets.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Oh I forgot about mentioning the time distortions I experienced. Those instances were weird. I think some might be familiar with seeing lots in a moment but I've had the time distortions last over an hour at times. kind of fun to experience. It's like having super speed.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Maybe aliens were involved.
  • Bonesbrother
    9 years ago
    It's not fiction. Juice is a nigger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion