tuscl

Strippers who COMPLAIN about customers LOOKING FOR A GIRLFRIEND in strip clubs

Thursday, September 23, 2004 6:26 AM
I was reading on another website about strippers who were COMPLAINING that customers were looking for a GIRLFRIEND when going to strip clubs and did not want dances (Some of the strippers complaining about this may also be complaining about SEXUAL SERVICES such as SEX and BLOWJOBS being sold in strip clubs) It may be well known that MANY STRIPPERS HAVE MET THEIR BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND IN THE CLUB when they were working as a stripper and the BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND was a customer. Don't these strippers realize that some folks already know about this? Do some strippers think that customers will spend MONEY on them without any expectations? Do they think that customers will pay for PHONY AFFECTION?

2 comments

• kitana007
    20 years ago
    RL, I don't know who you are or how long you have been around the SC biz, but I have personally been dancing for over 10yrs. I only know 5 or 6 girls who meet their SO in the club they work at. Where you got your info or who you got it from, is mistaken. And I have worked from coast to coast. just my .02 Kitana
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    RL - Seek some counseling... Women complain Period! It's in their nature to complain...and if they're more attractive the more they complain. <Tip> Refuse to listen to it and be clear what your expectations are. You'll have more Fun. Your real question should be...So, how do men really get this level of service. And how do you deal with a woman has played this game ...in Marriage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion