Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

she shows me her pussy at the table !

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Was clubbing last night and without a tip, dance or warning she layes back in her chair spreads eagle and pulls the panties back then says "$175 i suck your dick you pet miss kitty"

Omg ! Talking about closing a deal and making da sell

I of course said all i had was broke and all i had was $120 she said she will work with it

Score da juice mane

I then left and went to a nother club to party

I lied to her i had $500 lol

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Juice juice juice mane!!!!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Rech lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

My two new reviews should be up soon...pm me if you will be clubbing in Greenville SC and you are a contributor to tuscl

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I had a unbelievable time in Greenville SC last night

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Yeaaa buddy

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good dog

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good dog

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good dog

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good dog

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good dog

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Joe was that really necessary ?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement