Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

What the heckbis she trying to say?

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Can someone please translate for me. All o heard was wah wah wah wah...wah wah wah....

She does have one hell of a rack though

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

What she was trying to say is "look at my boobs"

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Shes saying "Joe,I'm outta your league".

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

She was talking?

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Mouthful of cum?

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

I watched with the volume off! The video is brilliant if you do that! :)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good idea 4got2wipe, I will try it again!

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

She is saying "my tits are yours, come suck them, they're so big, I want you." At least that's what she said to me. Not sure about the other losers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement