tuscl

Any customers AFRAID OF REJECTION when ASKING to see a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB

Are there any customers out there who WANT to spend time with a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE but DO NOT ASK because they are AFRAID that the stripper is ONLY AFTER THEIR MONEY? Any customers out there who are in DENIAL? Any customers out there who want to keep PRETENDING that a stripper actually WANTS to SPEND TIME with them even if no MONEY is involved? If you like a stripper then why don't you ASK her if she WANTS to see you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE? What do you have to lose? If she turns you down, you can find another.

12 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who fears rejection?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any men out there who are looking for INTIMACY in strip clubs?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    what about the REJECTION?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    I'm more afraid of DISEASE than REJECTION! I know all of these STRIPPERS have been FUCKED SILLY by the CRIMINALLY BAD ASS CLAP DRIPPING COCK of RL!
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    what about the attention?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Why then, are some customers spending MONEY while not getting their fill?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Ever see the commercial where they can only say "NO!" ? I say NO so many times in a strip club it's not funny. Well I changed that to "maybe later" since a number of strippers don't take "NO" as a real answer. Afraid of hearing NO back to my questions? The answer is NO!

Your answer is NO NO NO

• RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    What about FRIENDSHIP?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    so is it the MONEY?
  • StripShopper
    20 years ago
    Hmmmm - Rejection, well alot of us just go so we don't have to deal with the whole Human Mating Game... You know....The Bullshit hoops that attractive women want you to jump through. My suggestion: It you have the smallest inclination of asking a dancer out...NEVER BUY A DANCE FROM HER. On many occassion I've discussed this subject with a dancer...as soon as you flash the cash...Most their minds go into how to get it from you. Instead of getting to know you on a relationship basis. Then again, A strip club is one of the best places to learn about rejection and how to push a woman's buttons.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Sounds like a pitch for a new reality show "The Stripper Fear Factor."
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    It's all about the Benjamins.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion