tuscl

New online Stripperclub.

Hi i recently joined this site as i am a Stripper Club Web Staff, and i am a Online Business man for few years now. I'm one of the CEO of two of the major Bitcoin and Underground Market Online, Some of my partners brought some idea's on the last meeting we add, and i'd some suggestion's and know if people would be interested in joining this new Online Strip Empire, i'll build.

The Project name: Still in discussion.
The Domain name: Still in discussion as well.
What is the Project it self: Well it would be like a livecam website where you could pay for live show's or anything sex related, The only payment method would be Crypto Currency, as it's leave no trace and no activity of transaction. It would make less security flaw and complete Anonymous for the users.

Leave me a PM or reply in this discussion your idea's, though and so on.

Thank you.

Eliiot.

20 comments

• metaldude
    9 years ago
    Next time try grammar and spell check.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Either English is not your native language, or your grammar sucks
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    The market is already saturated with livecam web sites. Many of them are even free.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Agree with SC; in fact click on "girls online" in this site, and you get to watch for free. How do you propose to make money from this, besides scamming investors that is?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Honestly I wouldn't visit a site like this because I prefer having the real thing in my lap and if I'm not going to the club there are plenty of free sites out there for me to look at.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    That's an awesome idea. Best of all nobody is doing anything like that on the internet so negligible competition. I say go for it. PM Dougster to get the investment capital. This is gonna be awesome. Thanks for sharing with us.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    El ee ought. -- phone home
  • impala
    9 years ago
    I've seen this message before, it's a scammer, don't message him under any circumstances!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Great idea!!!! Here let me give you all my bitcoins so you'll have some start up capital
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I suggest you hire Juice as your head of PR
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    I've got another brilliant investments four you that none has ever thought ofs. It take code and places on a boards that yu slides intoo a boxes and can plays all different type game. Beter jumps on this ideas before anyone elses does.
  • jestrite50
    9 years ago
    Can I stick my hard drive into your system and get off and still get change back from my $20 ?
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Is it April 1st?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Doug is the investment guru. I'll defer to his recommendation
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

You'd be better off investing in realistic fem-bots.
    They are the wave of the future....
  • JohnBuford
    9 years ago
    Wait..I can go online and look at pictures of naked girls ?? Wow. And neither my mom, boss or therapist will know ? I think you guys are on to something.My last investment in trying to help that Nigerian Princess escape her unlawful imprisonment and flee the country with $26 million didn't work out too well,but this sounds promising.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    JohnBuford with a sense of humor.Where do I sign?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Wait..I can go online and look at pictures of naked girls ?? Wow. And neither my mom, boss or therapist will know ? I think you guys are on to something.My last investment in trying to help that Nigerian Princess escape her unlawful imprisonment and flee the country with $26 million didn't work out too well,but this sounds promising."

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    ElliotMalek let's work together on this! I'll act as proofreader for your ads and I can also supply boner pills to all customers! I just got an email saying that for ONE simple investment I can help a Nigerian princess and get a lifetime supply of boner pills!

Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Plus I've got a name for you! "The Brilliant Club!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion