tuscl

Other dancers intruding on your dance

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Doesn't happen very often; but I've had dancers come feel up a dancer I am currently in the process of getting dances from – I assume the intruding dancer is at least bi and has the hots for the dancer I am getting dances from and these dimwit intruders think it's ok to just come and join in uninvited during the dances I am paying for.

For some PLs; this may be ok or even enjoyable; for me I don't like it – when I'm paying for LDs is about me getting what I want and what I'm paying for and I don't like anyone interrupting my one one one session.

Have you ever had a similar experience – did/does it bother you or you are cool with it?

19 comments

• Corvus
    9 years ago
    I don't ever remember this happening to me with another dancer.

However, I wanted to choke a waitress once at Cheetahs in Las Vegas. She interrupted what was a great time in VIP with the repeated "wanna drink? wanna drink? wanna drink?" No, I don't want a drink. I want to continue the mutual molestation the dancer and I were in the middle of.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Wow! Where are you clubbing lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ mostly in dives but dancers behaving rudely/inappropriately can happen in any club but probably more often in the no/little rules dives.
  • knight_errant
    9 years ago
    Was DATY in the CR with the then-CF and all of the sudden her buddy comes in, and I have to call her off. (1) I don't care for the curtain to the CR being pulled back under any circumstance, much less when I am down DATY, (2) isn't enough I am letting my CF into my pocket but she feels free to horn her buddy in on the gravy train. If I wanted two dancers, I would have gone back with two.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Unfortunately it's happened to me a few times.

One time I was getting a dance from my ATF, and there was this dancer giving a customer on the couch next to me. The dancer got up all of a sudden and started LFKing my ATF. I thought it was hot at the beginning, and I almost jumped in the middle. But then the dancer suggested switching dancing partners for the next song. So not only did I get a dance from the other girl on the next song, I also had to watch my ATF giving another customer a dance right next to me. It wasn't exactly the most fun experience.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    not that I remember. I have had other dancers approach me if the dancer I was with left quickly to go on stage or whatever reason.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    My memory isn't the best after drinking and given time though. I don't try to remember rude interruptions. I think a bouncer once told a dancer something while she was dancing for me. I was thinking why couldn't he wait? Then again, I didn't want him standing there the whole time to tell her.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I see that happen a lot. It actually happened to me again last night when the DS was dancing for me. I can see why you don't like it, but I usually don't mind. For example, last night it didn't bother me because: First, I was high and things just don't bother you as much high. Second, I knew and liked the other girl. Third, DS likes it and that's good enough for me. Fourth, I get literally a few dozen dances from her. So a couple of dances being interrupted is no big deal.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    I work in a dive but their redeeming quality is that the dances are extremely private, zero chance of interruption
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    If another dancer wanted to cop a feel or DFK my dancer I sure wouldn't mind. But on those few occasions when I have been interrupted it was because the intruding dancer decided that during my dance was the perfect time to talk to my dancer about some BS or other.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    9 years ago
    I've had it happen more than once. The worst was when I was getting a private dance and the other dancer sat right beside me to "watch" the show. It wasn't funny or sexy. I remember her acting hurt when I asked her to leave.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I was getting a dance from a girl new to me when one of my favorites stops by and tells the new girl that I am her husband. New girl didn't know what to make of that. I told her the other dancer was just kidding but she didn't want to do any more dances with me.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Had it happen a few times. Usually was a dancer that was jealous she didn't get the dance and was trying to catch us doing something against the club rules. Had one once come in and offer a threesum (and as she said it just the thought made me bust a nut so it didn't happen). The best one was the one who came in with a rubber for us because she didn't want me to catch "the clap", oh, didn't she tell you? Don't know if she had it or not, but wasn't gonna chance it, and I was out of there.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I had it happen at Follies. I was getting a dance on the floor and another dancer came and was asking her about money/drugs in the middle of the dance. Ruined the dance for me, fortunately only $10.
  • impala
    9 years ago
    Diva, would love to get a dance from you sometime. Sorta close to where your located, why don't you message me so I can come see you dance
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Where do you live impala?
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    I had that happen during a champagne dance at PP Greenville. I told her to get lost or I would raise hell with the manager
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    shadowcat, that's a funny story.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Never another dancer intruding on me but have had a dancer intrude Intrude on herself.

Was getting dances from hot girl when she yells to one of the managers "hey is [some guy] here yet" I figure its one of her big spenders and I'm too pussy whipped by her hotness to care. So I did what any guy in my shoe would do, kept dancing. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion