tuscl

Anyone here from Missouri?

I live in the St. Louis metro area and have only been to Big Louies, any other places? Maybe East St. Louis in Illinois? I dont feel like traveling 2+ hours just to go to a strip club...also maybe someplace with a little more action (hint, hint) :-D

2 comments

• gdrake
    20 years ago
    I am. Best bet is across the river in Illinois. If you have the cash and like places that are gentlemen's clubs, try Sauget first (Diamond Cabaret and Sports). Its $40 a dance but the clubs are attractive, clean, and easy to find - you won't get lost. Cross the 64/40 bridge and take the first exit. The clubs are on your right (Diamond's is next door to Pops, Sports is behind Pops).

If you want more of a bar feel and cheaper dances, try Brooklyn (Roxy's and Platinum Club). Cross the 64/40 bridge. When it splits take 64. Take the first exit after the split and turn right. Take this road to Brooklyn (about 10 minutes and don't speed).

You can also take 64 to Washington Park and visit the Hustler club or Hollywood.

I prefer Sports, Roxy's, and the Platinum Club. The cover for one gets you admission to all of them so you might want to give them all a try and see what you like.
  • turan8
    20 years ago
    Is there any place you recommend more than any others in East Saint Louis? Any dancers that you recommend more than others? I'd really appreciate any more info that you can give.
    Thanks,
    Turan8
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion