tuscl

Prostitution and the internet: More bang for your buck

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
The Economist finally deals with a serious subject.

http://www.economist.com/node/21611074?c…

7 comments

• rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I hope in time, America sees the wisdom of legalizing prostitution. It would go a long way in eliminating illegal sex trafficking.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Interesting article. The prices they quote are in line with what many of you report paying for an hour of a strippers services. Not in line with what I pay but they did not examine the economics of being a dream stripper. I was surprised that red heads don't command more of a premium, but otherwise the data seemed reliable to me.

It would be interesting to see a similar analysis of strip club economics. It is also interesting to me that they, as almost everyone else, focus upon online marketing of sex services. The Internet is a great resource but nobody but us seems to realize that strip clubs are the most reliable way to arrange for paid sex.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I assume they focused on online marketing because it's the easiest to research. It's all up there on the web, and a lot of providers can answer queries and feel okay about their anonymity.

Individual strip clubs have closed books. Some probably are fronts that launder other not legal enterprises. The only time the real economics come out are when ownership disputes go to court.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Seriously, anal sex is cheaper than kissing?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ That sounds about right.

Alot of strippers I've met would rather give you a blow job, let you fuck them up the ass or have them rim your asshole and suck on your balls, than kiss you.
    In their fucked up world, "kissing" is "too intimate."

Crazy bitches.
  • gatorfan
    9 years ago
    Bang for your fuck
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    The gov has no right to interfere with the sex lives of consenting adults. It should be legalized in US. However, legalization will not do much if anything to stem human trafficking. The traffickers with just find ways to appear legit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion