tuscl

customers who have MARRIED strippers that they have met INSIDE THE CLUB

I think that there are customers out there who have MARRIED strippers that they have met INSIDE THE CLUB. I also think that there are customers out there who are HOPING and/or TRYING to find a stripper to MARRY but they are UNSUCCESSFUL so they try to SPEND MONEY on a stripper who WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM in order to TRY to convince her to have a RELATIONSHIP

14 comments

• RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is looking to MARRY a stripper?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Don't be fooled
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Any strippers want to add?
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    MANY strippers have met their BOYFRIEND at the club whenthe boyfriend was a customer
  • chitownlawyer
    19 years ago
    I have a colleague who, at 50, married a 25 year old stripper. He is a highly respected lawyer in our area with a good firm. He was married when he met the stripper, but unhappily so, and was probably on his way to getting divorced. In any event, he and the stripper are, to all appearances, very happily married. Unfortunately, the middle-aged wives in our town do tend to shun her, and I don't think any of them will ever talk to her at the country club. I have never seen any indication that she cares.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Some customers WANT a RELATIONSHIP with a stripper and are prepared to PAY for it.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    If I thought a stripper wanted to marry me, I would disappear off the face of the Earth. This might be a good scary subject to bring up around Halloween. Look out for the ghouls, goblins, and strippers who want to marry unsuspecting customers in a strip club.
  • SuperDude
    19 years ago
    I know of two guys, an auto dealer and a public official, who married dancers they met in clubs. Both marriages appear to be solid and successful, despite the fact that in one case the guy is impotent and allows his wife/former dancer to get her needs serviced elsewhere.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    let's get some more here
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    It's happened
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Congratulations RL, you found a stripper to get married to. So who's the unfortunate lady? We all want to send our condolences. Maybe we can send her a card, "Better luck next time"
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Who is looking to marry?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    It's happened
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I bet there are some people out there who go to strip clubs with no intention or desire to marry a stripper. Ever thought of that? Maybe these people are even trying to avoid any outside relationship with the people they meet in the strip clubs.

Now this is like 7000 times beyond this thread but it has been said that people who are always going to strip clubs may be trying to avoid or actually avoiding having any real relationship period.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion