tuscl

Here is a quote apparently written by a stripper

"yes I think most customers have low self esteem and rightfully so most of the time. where else can these guys get a beautiful woman to spend time with them? NOWHERE that's where. They [sp] pay for dances and/or conversation ; depending on what they want to do with a beautiful woman. What right do you have to try and stop them from the ONLY pleasure they have in life RL? If they don't pay for dances and/or conversation women would NEVER EVER give them a second of time."

7 comments

• casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, over a year later I'm still wondering who would have misquoted that...
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Anyone want to add?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    That stripper sounds rather mean.

I think nearly all men in stripper clubs could get over their self esteem issues with a little work. There are probably very few people in the world who have justifiably low self esteem and within that group I predict that strippers are probably over represented. In fact, given how mean that stripper is I predict she has some self esteem issues of her own. Most people with high self esteem do not bother to criticize others that meanly.

I think the stripper is also off the mark in suggesting that strippers do some kind of a favour for their customers with low self esteem. The reality of the situation is that they are making their money by preying upon people with psychological problems. It's somewhat akin to swinding money from schizophernics. Not exactly ethical in my books. If the strippers were truly generous as she suggests they would work with their customers to get them the hell out of strip clubs and into normal, health (FREE) relationships with people who really cared for them.

I for one appreciate your posts here RL and how you try to shed some true light on the reality of strip clubs. Keep up the good work, man.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    hmmm, I wonder who would have misquoted that...
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    So Fuckin' What!
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    any responses?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    This quote may have been misquoted somewhere
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion