tuscl

Any customers who WANT to see a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE but are AFRAI

Saturday, October 2, 2004 11:20 AM
Are there any customers out there who WANT to spend time with a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE but are AFRAID of being REJECTED and RIDICULED by the stripper? Are there any customers out there who SPEND MONEY on a stripper because they think that they will BUY AFFECTION that way?

16 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Do you want AFFECTION and INTIMACY?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    You may as well
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    There nothing to be afraid of! If you don't ask, then the answer is "no" automatically. First off, you have to pay attention to the dancer. Is she interested in you? This one is easy, watch who she sits down and talks to and does not get a dance from. Those are the type of men that she is interested in. If you have to pay for conversation, she is not interested in you.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    OBVIOUSLY not YOU RL. If you were AFRAID of being RIDICULED you would not keep POSTING these DIATRIBES on how unfair it is that STRIPPERS want to make MONEY and may not be ROMANTICALLY INTERESTED in their CUSTOMERS, but will try to keep them HAPPY and TIPPING. As far as CUSTOMERS I don't think it is that SURPRISING that some of us FANTASIZE about hooking up with a STRIPPER OUTSIDE THE CLUB. These girls sell fantasy for a living.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    Who is AFRAID of RIDICULE?
  • parodyman-->
    19 years ago
    You MAY know the VALUE of MONEY, RL, But Do you know the VALUE of a box of KLEENEX, a STROKE BOOK and some good LUBE? (It's about $5.00 retail)
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    some folks know the VALUE of MONEY
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Be afraid, RL, be very afraid. Her criminal boyfriend might steal your only $5...then you are shit out of luck for the month...LOL
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    Please post if you are AFRAID to ask to see a stripper OUTSIDE THE CLUB
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    I'll add. I think RL is a crazy customer but he wants to do some preaching and price fixing about strip clubs on the side. He wants to preach to the strippers and price fix all dances admission etc. at low fees. Plus he can't stand to see other customers throwing their money away and watch the strippers get the money in the process.
  • tehach
    20 years ago
    Might want to work on that capslock problem you have...
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    anyone want to add?
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    I am still trying to figure out if you are a crazy customer, or a crazy stripper who has lost their mind over crazy customers...
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    anyone in DENIAL?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what about COWARDS?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    any one?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion