Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

snack time at work

just_the_nuts

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Pictures coming

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•
Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Juice at work

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Sugar and sugar is a weird combo.

I'd go with something salty with your dew next time

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Holy crap, look how stretched out that glove is! What is your job, if you don't mind me asking

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

I work in a plant making and inspecting medical supplies

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Best job I've ever had..more money, benefits, profit sharing

I was working in a grocery store the past 10 years

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I thought you would have a bucket of fried chicken for a snack

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...its not open this time of night...thats at 1pm silly

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Good old fashoned healthy snacks. Good job

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

Wait....

You have a job?

I mean, other than posting on TUSCL and eating chicken....

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You have a computer?

With that beard, I thought you might be half Amish.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lmfao you guys

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement