tuscl

Do strippers get ATTACHED to customers who pay SMALL AMOUNTS for SEXUAL ACTIVITI

Monday, October 4, 2004 7:29 AM
Do some strippers who SELL SEXUAL SERVICES get ATTACHED to customers who pay SMALL AMOUNTS OF MONEY (like FIVE DOLLARS or TEN DOLLARS for example) for those sexual services? Are the strippers thinking "this CUSTOMER is my FRIEND and that is why I am selling him SEXUAL FAVORS SO CHEAP" What I mean is - do strippers who sell CHEAP SEXUAL FAVORS justify the price by telling themselves that the customer who is paying CHEAP PRICES FOR SEXUAL FAVORS is their FRIEND?

21 comments

• RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who has gotten attached?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who has had some experience?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Do they get attached?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    some guys are
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    If a stripper is TRULY your FRIEND, would she spend time with you OUTSIDE THE CLUB for FREE?
  • Jpac73
    19 years ago
    You shouldn't go to a stripclub or Bikini bar looking for a friend or girlfriend. All you should think about is getting the best mileage for your buck. Hell if she gives you a HJ for only $10dollars consider yourself lucky.
  • jctone
    19 years ago
    If you are really their friend, they would not be charging at all. Why charge $5 and risk going to jail? They would do it for free if you are a friend and they have some interest in you.
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    any? any AFFECTION?
  • TopGunGlen
    19 years ago
    You don't get any. Now shut up, and jerk off....:-)
  • RomanticLover
    19 years ago
    What about the sexual favors?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what about those who do?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    So RL you want me to guess at what the strippers would say back to you? I guess they may something in response back to you something like "F**k O*f or "Kiss my *ss which RL might misintrepret as a come on. Another response might be "Bouncer! Take this guy out back!" For someone who doesn't get it, the posts above were a joke.
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    No answer?
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    what do you mean?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    RL you got it all wrong. As soon as you pay money for sexual favors you become nothing more than a source of cash. You must tell the girls that you want sexual favors for free. You could use words such as "Come here bi*ch and suck my di*k! Then, she would know that you're her man and she can fall in love with you. Let us know how things go.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Dancers don't get attached to customers at all--it's all about the Benjamins.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Keep dreaming, until you wake up...:-)
  • RomanticLover
    20 years ago
    but what about the things they say?
  • casualguy
    20 years ago
    Just tell us RL what did they say to you when you said these things? The curious want to know. Maybe the experts on here can analyze what you did wrong.
  • RomanticLover
    17 years ago
    What about the attachment?
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    Who has gotten attached?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion