Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who said age is not important?

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Raise your hand if you got wood checking her out. :)

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yikes! I like older women but even I have standards, especially when I'm paying for it.

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

There's a niche for her? Some guys are weird

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

That's ridiculous. I would never dance after the age of 80;)

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I'll stick with the 24 year old Latina I'm seeing and leave the 80 year old strippers to others.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

This line cracked me up: "But now, I regained my body and my life after I got these buttocks shots." Pulse is an online Nigerian magazine, and English is the official language of Nigeria, but sometimes things get lost in translation.

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

86?

I wouldn't get a dance with any stripper a day over 85.

I have serious standards.... lol.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol warhawk

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Seriously, you don't have to look at old dancers to find grandmothers. I know a 20 to 30 something year old dancer who became a grandmother. She must be over 30, anything younger is just too quick.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

67 years and that'll be the DS. Sure am glad I won't live king enough to see that.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

I definitely have wood...it's called a 2'x4'. How about i hit her with it to end her career.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement