tuscl

Live is Better

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
About 35 years ago I walked into a bar in Red Lodge, Montana and a live band was playing a cover of "Long Train Running" by the Doobies.

Before that night, I never gave the song a second listen. Ever since, when it comes on my car radio, I pump up the volume and am in another world.

Moral of the story: I don't get the appeal of cam girls

14 comments

• grand1511
    9 years ago
    "Without love, where would you be now!" Common refrain from cam girls!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Motorhead, I think your issue is you feel uncomfortable masturbating on a folding chair at Starbucks getting free wi-fi!!! lmao - just kidding.

I totally agree, but I will throw a curve ball in there. The first stripper turned camgirl I knew (which was about 5 years ago) told me about camming, something I didn't even know existed at the time. I logged on to myfreecams and searched around. There were tons of girls better looking than her (and she was very hot) but it did nothing absolutely nothing for me...now when I saw her, I got turned on, obviously because I had had sex with her several times. But anytime I would log on, it would distract her as she would announce to the room "hey shailynn is in the room, and he's my good friend that knows me REAL well" making all her big fish spenders get instantly and insanely jealous, so I quit doing it all together.

It was amazing how much money these guys would throw her way, and they never, ever were going to meet her, but she earned it, some of them were very demanding on certain log in times, phone calls, emails etc.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Motor, that was quite the leap from one thing to the other....lol
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Can't say I'm a Doobie Bros. fan; I prefer Cheap Trick *S*, but everything is better live. Especially women!
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I actually feel this way about most rap music. I'm not a big rap fan, buy I've gone to half a dozen rap shows, mostly smaller acts, and it's different live. The form lends itself to improvisation and crowd interaction, and is way better live.

I feel the same way about baseball. Somehow the game seems much more lively in person.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Moto...I agree 1000%
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    Motor, I never knew the name of that song.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    I love me some live music. Fortunately I live in a place with a few smaller live venues so there is no shortage of opportunities.

Has anyone ever taken a stripper to a concert?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    ^^^^
    Oh yeah. Many times I've taken strippers to concerts.

Some off the top of my head that I've taken girls to were to Jimmy Buffett, Kid Rock, Motley Crüe...
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @magicrat: I've never taken a dancer to a concert, but I do encourage them to come see my band! It's always nice to have young hot women hanging around as most people who see us are from the 'classic rock' era and the kids tend to go for the dance music/rap concerts.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    @rockstar....I can't remember where you are, but I for damn sure wish I could take a stripper to watch you play. Have stripper, will travel? (Only the old farts will get that reference).
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    magicrat: I live in a NW Burb of Chicago and we play everywhere. We'll be doing Ribfest in Naperville on July 4th, which I'm really looking forward to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion