tuscl

The Summer of Jack

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
On this Memorial Day I left the house at 7AM for a 30-mile bike ride. While pedaling along the bike trail, I reflected that as a man in his 60's I have at most 20 or 30 years to live. I had been a serious and hard-working student and then a serious and hard-working employee. Fun was always far down on my list of priorities.

Well, I'm going to do things for myself for this whole summer. Every day I'm going to ride my bike and read interesting books and eat good food. At least twice a week I'm going to have fun with strippers, either ITC or OTC. I'm going to taste pussies and let the juices drip down my chin.

I proclaim this The Summer of Jack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PADcL1np…

12 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    @Jack: I thought you'd owned your own business. Was I mistaken?
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    No, I don't own a business.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    I can relate somewhat to the story. I hope to be able to delegate more work in the future and have more time for fun.

I agree with the sentiment that you're earned your time to have fun. Enjoy!
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Danny DeVito auditioned for the role of George Costanza.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Life is a one-way trip – we don't get to live it like we think we should and then get to do it all over again like we would want to do it
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Sounds like a great plan. Maybe I can have the summer of John next year, after the divorce is final. Be sure to share the best sex stories from your summer.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    The summer of Jack & George
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    @jackslash: "On this Memorial Day I left the house at 7AM for a 30-mile bike ride."

Nice. I did similarly Friday and Sunday, though only 10 miles apiece. It's a nice, relaxing pastime, especially on a 'bent.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I used to bicycle race when I was a teenager, and I'd ride every day for 50 miles or so. The thought of dusting off my bike these days is on my mind but frankly it seems too much like work.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Go for it Jack.
    I haven't bicycled 30 or 40 miles at one time in several years. I wrecked or wiped out and never really got back into it.
    Today I cut down a small jungle growing in my yard. I have yard debris along the road 5 ft high and about 20 feet down the road. It wore me out.
    Bicycling sounds like a lot more fun.
    It keeps you in good shape too. Doing things that are fun is the key to staying in good shape I believe.
    I just need a nut instead of a quick release attachment on my wheels. The wheel came off, cause of my wreck several years ago. If I had a nut and bolt with threads showing to verify it was on properly, would have never happened. I guess I could buy a bike and modify it.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I was probably lucky I didn't get seriously injured when I broke off the steel bicycle pedals 2 or 3 times, warped the frame of the wheel a couple of times, and broke the 2 or 3 inch steel shaft connecting the pedals one time. Apparently I can bend and break steel. Applying enough force to the pedals to go 50mph or faster probably did it. All this can make someone paranoid about durability of bicycles especially if you throw in $2000 medical bills. I only bought mountain bikes after denting the wheel and breaking off the pedals twice. My last prior accident on a bicycle reminded me of the Empire Strikes Back when they were flying through the woods. I was gong pretty fast on a trail. Then the trail suddenly dropped about a 60 degree downslope. I hung onto the bicycle to avoid going airborne and crashing super hard. I got about 7 or 8 stitches at the hospital that time. I missed the tree though.
    Except for accidents, it was a lot of fun. I guess getting knocked out made me think twice.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Enjoy the summer. I'm thinking about riding again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion