Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Miley Cyrus is 18

steve229
steve229134673

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

http://www.popsugar.com/Photos-Miley-Cyrus-12184685

Not like I been keeping track or anything (that would be creepy).

Replies (5)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Your fascination with this example of considerable less than ultimate female pulchritude is more than mildly disturbing. Please tell me it's just a case of boyish infatuation, and that you'll get over it soon.

:-))

^^^^ Laughing smiley face! Indicates humor! :)

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I thought she'd celebrate being 18 with a wardrobe malfunction at the awards show on Sunday night. I didn't watch, as I hate awards show, but I did check the net on Monday morning-oh well, I guess she'll just put it off for now.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Miley Cyrus Turns 18, Still Looks 40

Miley Cyrus is legal. The Disney starlet has finally come of age and turned 18. Now that she's no longer a minor she can finally unleash the vampy, overtly sexual 40-year-old stripper that lives inside her.

http://www.spike.com/blog/miley-cyrus-turns-40/102195
Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

let the trains begin - i would love to be the conductor she is a hot chick

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

How does Demi Moore look so horrible next to horse-faced Miley?

http://www.spike.com/photos/miley-cyrus-turns-18/41026/st/76581

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement