tuscl

Dougster & Rick Dougan's Favorite TV Show Has Been Pulled Off The Air

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Well, looks like Dougie and Ricky will have more time to pal around in the clubs together!

The Duggards is being pulled.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-…

Doug, maybe we can call TLC and see if they could pick us up to replace the Duggards. They could call it the Dougsters and put 20 of the biggest misfits on this board together in a big house and they could film us all going to strip clubs and bringing strippers back to the house for OTC having sex in the bunk beds. I can see it now, Juice would be always eating chicken, LDK would always be over in the corner masturbating, Doug would be reading the Wall Street Journal on his iPad, Motorhead would be playing Air Guitar to his Styx records, Crazyjoe would be running around the house wearing Ricky's shiny suits and Ricky would be chasing him yelling... Then we would all pile into Farmerarts's bus and drive to the nearest strip club while Farmerart would take out at least 2 light poles and 4 mailboxes enroute. Luckily we would have Bigbiznezz with us so we could park in the handicapped spot. At the end of the night everyone would hook up and bring all the strippers back to the home, all except Ricky who would sit on the couch and pout! lmao!!!!

Just for reference Motorheads favorite show was Kate Plus 8...

12 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol..brilllent
  • MrBater2010
    9 years ago
    I never liked that show. Reminded me of growing up in MS to much. Wish I could be there next weekend to pay honor to B.B. King. Not to bring everyone down.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Great story. I would get that white suit all dirty too before I gave it back to the crybaby

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    How about TUSCL goes to Disneyland? Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Anna, Elsa, all being offered money for lap dances and extras.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "How about TUSCL goes to Disneyland? Cinderella, Snow White, Tinkerbell, Ariel, Anna, Elsa, all being offered money for lap dances and extras."

Brilliant!

I've actually met a stripper that went by Ariel! Ginormous real tits and a little blonde landing strip! Brilliant! :)
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Good Memory!

Kate Gosselin could be my DS. I think she is sooooo hawt!
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mo head talking about Drunk Strippers again or did you mean to say ATF
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    SJG could be reading Kierkegaard and plotting his revolution starting with hookers.
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Dougster “SJG could be reading Kierkegaard and plotting his revolution starting with hookers.”

or desperately trying to get the money back that he spent to buy the mail order bride who left him
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

I'd give Kate $150 (Negotiated down from $200) for BBBJ, CIM, & FS.

lol!
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I never heard of the tv show 19 etc. It must have come on when I watched something else or just wasn't watching tv.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Yeah I'd bang Kate once she had a normal hair cut.

Shark, it was/is a show on TLC - The Learning Channel, with religious undertones. I would be shocked if anyone that frequents this site regularly watched it, except for maybe Dolfan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion