Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

ignore

jayhawk123

Arizona

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

I think I was playing around and trying to check what the things next to the name do besides the mail one. I must have hit ignore on my own profile because I can't see my discussions anymore. How do I un-ignore myself?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for jayhawk123
jayhawk123
•

Ok....I figured it out. Now I can see my discussions again....LOL

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Good thing, you wouldn't be able to read responses to your question if you didn't know how to unignore yourself.

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Done that before

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I did that one yesterday. I think I dropped and caught my phone while it was still in the air and I hit ignore on myself...such a stoner move lol

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

It's ok ! If you want to ignore yourself. Founder permits that.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement