tuscl

yet a nother reason to club on dead nights,days,hours...

Steep discounts !!!

I got an amazing deal on a champagne rooms from a club i never thought possible...goes to show never hurts to ask

12 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    A closed mouth doesn't get fed
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol...omg that was hilarious
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I agree
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    For guys like ricky the bouncer are not as busy so he can grease them easier
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    The problem with slow nights, like Monday, is you get the newbies and they generally don't know what to do. None of my regulars work on Monday. On the positive side, you can try out other talent without any issues with your regulars, so I stop in around once a month on Monday.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Sundays are slow outside of football season to the point the bouncers are extremely lenient.

Monday nights seem very hit or miss. There are never many girls, so a bug group of guys can easily flood the club.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Newbies are the best bro just because they dont know all the rulez and can be made or coached into braking major rules...ie sucking my dick
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Nuts: In my club it's the other way around. The veterans are the ones who stretch/break the rules because they know all the tricks and angles. The newbies are scared they'll be fined or fired so they are very conservative as a rule. I met my ATF of 5 years on her 3rd day of dancing and I didn't get anything from her like I do now.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    I love clubs like that...your lucky bro
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    In my club the newbies are always low mileage, like Rockstar. Management has to tell new girls to follow the law to the letter. So new girls are always way too timid.

The only exceptions are girls who have friends or relatives who bring them in and show them the real ropes. I had some real fun with a brand new 18 year old who had only been dancing a few weeks, but her big sister was also a dancer who told her what she could actually get away with.

I've tried coaching new girls, but it hasn't worked so far. A lot of new girls also struggle with their own moral dilemmas, especially if they have a boyfriend who is okay with air dances but wouldn't approve of two way contact.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Maybe im just a bad boy breaking in new girls and making them sluts lol.....
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I'm all about the slow days. Most times I'll call up my regular girl and have her meet me -- "hey, I'll be there tuesday night from 6-10" -- I find that I still get extra service even from my regular girl, maybe partly because the bouncers seem far more lenient during slow times. And on times my regular isn't there, I'm happy to both try out other veterans, or train some new girls.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion