tuscl

your best year ever clubbing ?

Monday, May 18, 2015 11:44 AM
Did u have money ? Was u broke ? Did u visit multiple clubs or just one ? What was it that made it n your memory the best year ever 4 u n your club life ?

11 comments

• warhawks
    9 years ago
    Every year is better than the last.... Now that I got rid of the anchor (ex-wife). lol! Life is good. Especially when you be clubbin' anytime and anywhere you want. ;)
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    As for me it was the year of my divorce and getting what would become my ATF I had lil to no money but some how managed to club 5 to 7 nights a week even if it was a quick one hour visit right before work...yea i work 3rd I had more fun and adventure broke and at one lame ass CLUB than i have had thus far n my career I thank it is because of my ATF and the story that I've romanticized n my head
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    War AMEN to that
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I guess it would have to be 2014 b/c I got to do some strip-club trips (did 5 of them): + ATL 2x (got to hit up Follies for the 1st time and had a great time) + Inner Room 3x (got to visit IR for the first time in 2014 and really enjoyed it) + Detroit – TUSCL meet in 2014 – the meet was fun and I had a good time in most of the SCs I hit + Jacksonville (on the same trip as one of my Inner Room trips – Jax was ok but def not a SC mecca IMO) + Tampa – (did Tampa on another Inner Room trip – did not like Tampa but I hit some dives instead of the better known established clubs)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Last year. Ah...some magic moments were had!
  • UKfan
    9 years ago
    Every year has been fun. I have always been single and have just simply enjoyed strip clubbing with my friends.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    2014 was by far the best year cause I met her. But 2015 is shaping up to be a 1000 times better before it's over. Best sex ever. No other woman, stripper or civilian, comes anywhere close.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    2014 was my best year, especially the summer, simply because I took the year off from work and fucked around for 10 months. Got to blaze some serious bud in the smoking area of my favorite club and spent about 10 years worth of strip club money I had saved up. My vow for 2015 is to not get any dances from dancers that I met in 2014, because I am back to work and thus a cheaper fuck now than last year.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    For me it's a toss up between 2011 and 2014. I'd say 2014. Specifically the second half of 2014 because of a rather handsome Worker's Comp check that I received for my severe leg injury the previous year. Put half of it in savings and blew most of the other half in the clubs. This year is turning out to be just as good, if not, better than last year thus far.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    2015 was better than when we started in 2014 but I can only see us getting better and better as we go along. We like to visit multiple clubs to see which one we like better.
  • Draper
    9 years ago
    Similar experience to Mr Johnsmith. First full year with ATF in 2014 was huge...big learning experience. So 2014 has sentimental value, but 2015 has been unbelievable thusfar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion