tuscl

Philadelphia Clubs?

Monday, May 18, 2015 4:59 AM
Any clubs in Philadelphia worth seeing? NYC is a disaster (other than a couple of favs at Gallagher's) strip club wise. Was think of taking the Amtrak (yes, Amtrak!) there for the Memorial Day weekend.

11 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Sorry i cant help you buddy but let me know how that ride is..I've been looking into riding a gray hound bus up to Detroit
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Lol! Everyone has GOT to visit Detroit. Arriving by Gray Hound would be completely in style.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Here's what I was told when I asked about Philly clubs a few months back. Seemed like good information. [view link] I spent most of my time at Delilahs and posted a review if you're interested. Overall it's a mediocre city for strip clubs. Better than NYC but most places are better than NYC.
  • Aaron_hip
    9 years ago
    Penthouse is expensive ($30 per dance) but they have a fine looking girls with decent mileages. Show your hotel key and they will waive your cover charge.
  • ujay
    9 years ago
    Try Oasis. It is ITC and OTC friendly. Centerfolds give the best high mileage dance in the area. You can grab the breast, suck the tits, and squeeze the ass. OTC is available.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Ok, I saw this post before I logged in and the site let me stay in the thread even though I logged in, so I will share some intel. Don't bother responding Dougster as I won't see it, but never let it be said that I wouldn't share intel on here, even with someone like you. My favorite club in Philly is Show-n-Tel. It has been utterly trashed on here and I don't know why, unless things have really gone downhill. Now there were always a few pigs in that club, but they always had a few attractive girls too. The drinks are reasonable, it is all nude and always had a fun and laid back atmosphere when I visited. I also had a few good OTC adventures from that place over the years. Penn Port is right next door and is a neat stop just for the novelty factor. 3 girls constantly rotating on a barside platform before making the rounds on the bar. it is not fancy, but it is unlike most strip clubs you will ever see. Up the street, also walking distance from the other two, is Club Risque on the Delaware. This is where one can go to see the hotties before finishing the night at SnT, or vice versa I suppose. I keep revisiting this part of town because of SnT and the ability to hit multiple clubs in easy walking distance. There are a shit ton of clubs in Philly, but most of them are spread out on the various outskirts of town. One more club to check out, also fairly close to downtown, is Delilah. Tons of hot girls roaming around and an interesting stage setup, but a little more uptight in my experience. But if you are considering an Amtrak run, don't rule out Providence for a future trip either. The nice thing about PVD is that everything is close to downtown and the downtown area itself has a lot to do, including a ton of great restaurants in the city center and on Federal Hill. Almost everything other than the clubs themselves is walkable, but most of the clubs are only a very short cab rides away. Also, cabbies have an unusual deal with the clubs which results in your cover charges being waived, which basically pays for the rides to those clubs. Ok, I did my good deed and I'm out now, so I won't see this thread again, but good luck.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Try NJ – off the top of my head I can't really think of a NJ club that is really good but Playhouse Lounge seems to get a lot of reviews. I believe TUSCLer “HungryGiraffe” knows the NJ scene pretty well; PM him or read some of his reviews: [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    If you are willing to drive a bit farther; the Providence, RI clubs seem to get decent reviews (or you can take the train there if it gets you to Providence; IDK).
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    HungryGirafee = Same guy as RickyBoy Speaking of RickyBoy I knew he would be just another one of those guys who claims to have me on ignore but continues to read my posts. Can't stay away can you, RickyBOy?
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    What's with RickyBoy being a nice guy lately complete with helpful suggestions? You know I can't slam dunk nice guys.
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    "I knew he would be just another one of those guys who claims to have me on ignore but continues to read my posts" You can add him to the list right behind Dugly and Alucard.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion