tuscl

CAMERAS AND FOOTAGE

rattdog
New York
for the most part the clubs that have cameras installed in vip and ladance rooms to monitor the action in what goes in in these rooms.

let's say you're surfing through the net and run into one of those sites that has vip room footage from a club and click on and watch. then you see yourself getting lapped on, sucked off, or whatever activity it was you were engaging in. would you:

a) notify the club that there's club footage on the 'net, and that you want it removed or else you'll press charges. this of course would mean you could no longer engage in anymore activities in those rooms at that club.

b) say fuck it, let the people view and enjoy my work and be some kind of an underground perverted hero to the jaded masses.

c)

c)

6 comments

• RossVa
    9 years ago
    You'd lose if you threatened the club with legal action. I am sure if they have feeds on the internet they have signs in the club warning you.
  • etsutwigg222
    9 years ago
    Contact the club and tell them you are heading in for an update video on heir site. Get the girls and the wipes ready, as I will be there in 30 minutes.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Stole my comment ^^^ but yes what that guy said
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Damn. I must be all over the Internet getting blow jobs....

Fuck.
    lol.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Who really cares? The only people who would be looking for a site like that are other PL's.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion