tuscl

which SW girl would you "proposition?"

Most SWers aren't ones id seek IRL, but some seem like fun. Who would you get dances (or more) from?

Some I've seen pics and some I haven't. Sooooo I hope the following aren't uggos. :)

Aurora_sunset, Wednesday86, sierra, charlie61, and Nina just to name a few.

19 comments

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    I very rarely visit Stripperweb

But I'm familiar with Nina. She's a frequent poster on Michigan TwoSheds. I assume it's the same one. She's smart but kind of annoying. Not interested in her.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't touch any of them with a 10 foot pole.
    Or a hungarian either, for that matter :D
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^Haha...rimshot for Lopaw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX5rqwe8…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    mikey,

A bit more high tech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CdVTCDd…
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I've no idea how to "see" these dancers, I assume they are, so I'll just follow the lead of lopaw.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Lol Lopaw +1.
    I wouldn't fuck any of those twats with my dogs dick.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Btw, Clubber, TCM is now showing Hell's Angels on Wheels starring real Hell's Angels and Nomads
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Is there a link for the pics? Right now I would just have to base my decision on their names lol.
  • Chili Palmer
    9 years ago
    Given that most of the current SW posters are either camwhores, trans-gendered or just plain wanna-bes, there;s very few of the current crop I would touch.

OTOH, back in the SW "glory days" (before the The Other Owner rape allegations), I've seen and touched 31 SW dancers so far. And fucked 13 of them. Most were quite, uh, enthusiastic.

CP
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Most of the SW regulars have awful, entitled personalities. It's understandable that if you dance for a year or two you either 1) become a prostitute or 2) become bitter. The latter group basically just want guys to come in and buy VIPs/CRs to do nothing but chat.

I'm 98% sure I've figured out who one SW semi-regular is at my club. She's a "wannadance?" girl except with guys that look old and rich. She's attractive enough, but doesn't have enough curves for my taste and lacks the personality to overcome that.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Some of the CamWhores are actually physically attractive, and they seem less bitter overall. A lot are proof positive almost any woman can make money CamWhoring.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    "Most of the SW regulars have awful, entitled personalities."

I agree that the girls there are horrible people and horrible strippers ... if you actually believe what they write. I'll never forget Chili Palmer's post, along the lines of "I've met 30 SW strippers, and 29 do extras, even though none admit it", or something along those lines. In other words, just like we here on tuscl might not always come off like great guys, even though I'm sure at least some of us are good customers, I have to believe at least some of the women there are not the horrific cunts living in a wholly-fabricated reality of how strip clubs work that they come off as.

If I'm allowed to factor in pictures, then Kaninchen ... holy fuck that chick is hot.

If I'm only allowed to go by personality, then Tourdefranzia by far, she seems like a very cool woman, exactly the type I'd love to drink with, get dances from, etc.
  • Chili Palmer
    9 years ago
    ^^^ Exactly. Being an "internet tough guy" isn't limited to the male gender.

CP
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

There aren't too many over there at SW that I think I'd be interested in.

It's seems like the majority of them really hate men/customers.
    Which is weird, because without us they wouldn't have a job or make any money.

But, to each their own. They must out on a pretty good act if they are able to still make money with bad additudes.

I'd prefer girls who actually like it when we come into a club and treat them nice, buy them drinks and/or dinner and get dances from them for money.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    " They must out on a pretty good act if they are able to still make money with bad additudes."

I think you have things right about the "good act", but are making a mistake as to where the act is. Those girls on SW are posing for each other, lying about what they do, and trying to pump themselves up in front of each other -- pretty much the way guys behave on customer-oriented sites. I'd bet anything (and Chili seems to confirm) that most of them do NOT charge $100 for every 10 minutes they sit with a guy, punch guys in the face for being a little touchy, never do extras, etc. None of the things they say actually happen, or at least at any strip club I've ever been to, and I've been strip clubbing longer than some of them have been alive.

They excuse their online forum personas with "SW is for stripper venting, not reality". But negativity begets negativity, in life as in SCs.

I do agree -- to whatever extent their forum personas match their actual behavior, they are worst-of-the-worst strippers and worst-of-the-worst human beings. I always wince when unknowing guys go into SW and ask advice from those girls....
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Agree SW girls are off-putting but not bc they "say" they don't do extras but bc they come off as entitled man-haters. Try as they might to put on an act, the real selves seeps through.
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I'd be interested in charlie61: she's the only one who has both the looks and personality I'd go for.

That said: I'd take Diva over her every day of the week.
  • alldaylong
    9 years ago
    Add miss1dancypants to the list. Talk about cutie pie.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Can't say. Don't go over there a lot and usually when one of them posts pics they've already taken them down after the hour they've left them "live" so I haven't seen a lot of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion