Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

JS69 - On his way for a DS Date

shailynn
shailynn2921329

They never tell you what you need to know.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Here's what I imagine JS69 looking like going over to his DS for a hot date!!!!

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

That's funny shit right there.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'm high that's so funny I'm crying. Yeah that's me. The bag is full of $20s for her.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

JohnSmith69 is nothing if not classy! You can tell by the Franzia box! ;)

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Sha,that is some funny shit.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Hey, man, that Franzia is some good stuff!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Nice

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement