tuscl

Which way to go?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 4, 2015 2:38 PM
I have a mother and daughter living next door and neither has a boy friend. I don't know whether to go after the daughter who is 10 years younger than me or the mother that is 10 years older than me. BTW I'm 73. :)

24 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    You're thinking of the mom? She must have really been something before electricity :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I've always been more attracted to older women
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes. Experience counts.
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    I had you figured to go after the granddaughter.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Do both.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ^^^ @Papi I'm working on a combo at the moment. Mom is 40, daughter is 22. God I love being in my 30's
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Both
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Hmmmm.... Decisions.... Decisions....

I'd dump both and just take a hot 21 year old form the club out or to the VIP.

Yep. Definately the hot 21 year old. ;)

Don't you just love America and Strip Clubs? lol.
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Scat,the girls tell me you're a nut looking for a squirrel.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Warhawks, why choose?

SC, can enjoy the "seasoned" mother daughter team while still indulging in occasional take out
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Experience only counts in golf and horseshoes.

Go for the great-granddaughter
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Get a new house.
  • Mal2
    9 years ago
    I'm with motor. Great granddaughter
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Where else can a 73 year old get a hot 21 year old though for a few hundred dollars?

(Without having to give her his millions of dollars in a divorce... Or a will? lol.)

If he wants to do all three, hey... Sounds like a great party. ;)
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    83 vs. 63? Neither. Get a 20 something stripper.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Even some of the follies girls are too old for me. Please quit grossing me out. :)
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Disgusting. I say go for the great granddaughter too unless she's like 15. In that case go for the grand daughter.
  • bang69
    9 years ago
    Do both
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    There's an old joke about mother daughter 3-somes which has been posted here before. Anyone remember it?
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I still can't believe it's not butter...err i mean mother/daughter combos exist. What color is the bag? Darnit
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Bring lots of lube whatever you decide.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Have an ambulance on standby.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    gawker - Is this the one:

Be careful what you wish for. :)
    Last Comment: August 28, 2014

August 27, 2014 • I met an older woman at a bar last night. She looked pretty good for a 60+year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a couple of beers, and she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double?

'What's that? I asked. 'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said. As my mind began to embrace the idea, and I wondered what her daughter might look like, I said, 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, then she said with a wink, 'tonight's your lucky night.' We went back to her place.

We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom...you still awake?'
  • Otto22
    9 years ago
    Cat-
    By all means go for the mom. She doesn't have that many years left while the daughter will always be there when your time with mom is over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion