Columbus / Dayton recommendations

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Even though I travel the Midwest a decent amount - these are two cities I am rarely in, and will be visiting this week (will be in columbus on a Friday night). Any recommendations for extra special attention in either city? I've read the reviews and nothing stands out at all. I know columbus doesn't have a good strip club rep and several years ago Dayton had a solid strip club selection.

11 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    The only club I have been into in Dayton that is worth the time is Diamond Cabaret in Washington Township, SE of Dayton.
    It is an all nude club that (the last time I was there had the best looking girls in Dayton. It is an expensive low mileage no touch club. The dancers can touch you but you can't touch them. Take you own money. If you get change in the club it will be in club money. I have not been in there in several years as I don't club in Dayton even when I visit the city as it is not worth it and many areas of the city are dangerous. To my knowledge all clubs in Dayton are patron not allowed to touch.
    I have never been in a club in Columbus that is worth the cover so I do not bother. I tried two different Columbus clubs and was so disappointed I have not tried again.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I have a buddy that lives in the Columbus area. He goes to Dreamers. It is a jack shack. Not the hottest women but they are willing to go the extra mile for drinks.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Harem is my pick, unless ITC extras are a must.
  • RTP
    9 years ago
    I agree with the Harem suggestion in Dayton. I have stopped there twice in the late afternoon while travelling, and left with a deal for OTC both times for a reasonable sum.
  • osogrande
    9 years ago
    Don't have any recent experience in Columbus, but in Dayton I like the Harem. Sometimes it feels like the "inmates are running the asylum," but I have always had a good time there.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Thank you for your comments - looks like I will be flipping a coin... Trying harems or going out of my way and trecking up to detroit!
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    on second thought - looks like I will be at the local BW3/Sports Bar watching the NBA Play-Offs
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Used to be a place called McCook's, I think it was. Wasn't a club, but rather a adult store with booths in the back. Good place for take out, but few worth taking anywhere other than the dog pound.
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    IMO Best bets in Dayton are Cheeks and Diamonds although Harem isn't bad either.

Kahoots and Roadhouse are the best clubs I've been to in Columbus.

However, I can't say any of these are great clubs but they are the best around.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Cheeks and Pazzazz were my favorites, but many years ago. I doubt they even resemble their former selves.
  • samsung1
    9 years ago
    I might go out to a columbus club to watch the nba playoffs. Send me a PM if you want to meet up.
    Columbus gold recently changed to scores and they have the largest projection screen to watch sports but the dance prices are too expensive.
    try to find a copy of ohio night vision magazine they are in the lobbies of most dayton and columbus clubs. They have free admission passes to kahoots and sirens in columbus.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion