Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Today's edition of interesting club names

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (5)

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

I'd rather club in Iowa than at that place. In SC the name itself would probably get you shut down.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Lol. How'd they get away that?

It's been a number of years since I've been to Industrial Strip in Hammond IN near Chicago, but they weren't even allowed a sign with the word "strip" on it. Their sign read: "This IS it"

IS = Industrial Strip

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

“… Their sign read: "This IS it" …”

I probably would have not gotten it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I’d worry about running into ROBs in this one:

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Chix on Dix --located on Dix Highway in Detroit

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement