tuscl

Do you have the balls?

crazyjoe
Colorado
Would you have the balls to do this job?

If you did, how much do you think you should get paid?

Would many blow jobs would a stripper owe you if you cut down her tree and trummed her bush?

https://youtu.be/jrIgGSK4fGQ

8 comments

• crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Here is what it looks like from the top

https://youtu.be/dOo-qGU5k9w
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I remember seeing a video on usa today, where a guy went up and changed the light bulbs on cell phone towers. It would take him usually and hour or so to climb and another hour to decent. He had one of his friends follow him with a drone and watching that footage was quite spooky. I'd take the tree cutting job over that job anyway.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Buddy of mine up in Canada climbs towers. Does bulbs and runs wiring on cell towers. I think the tallest one he said he climbed was almost 2000'. Couple years back he slipped and fell about 10' or so before his safety line caught him. Broke an arm and a couple ribs then had to descend to go to the hospital. Good money but deadly work.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Window washers on skyscrapers should be paid a fortune. Hell the guys who rivet skyscrapers should be paid a fortune.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    That is hardcore! I don't think I could do it, but maybe for the right number of truly brilliant blowjobs! ;)
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    When I saw the video I thought "well aside from the power lines" that wouldn't be that bad. Then I thought about it for a few minutes and damn you're swinging around a chainsaw which is easy to fuck yourself up with when you're on the ground let alone in a tree - that is hardcore. Give me a pair of clippers and no power lines - then I can do it! Lol
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    We had a 50 year old maple taken down just before we had our roof done last year. It was a huge tree and one massive branch the was overhanging the house was hollowed and rotted.

The team if arborists that we hired took the whole tree down without disturbing a shingle or skylight and ground the root system out. They also did maintenance trimming on another large tree. Cost $5000 and was worth every penny!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    @ shailynn...not to mention some branches that some dangerous trees have internal rot that could lead to tree failure while you are up there
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion