tuscl

Have you ever had dreams with strippers in them?

I did last night. They closed down Platinum and I ran into one of those poor dancers that used to work there. She wanted to go home with me. Being a good guy and since she was good looking too I agreed. It was all good for a while. Then after a week or two she told me a couple of her female friends wanted to visit. They arrived but they never left. I was thinking my bed is too small for 4 people.

You ever have interesting dreams with strippers in them?

15 comments

• ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Hell yes I do.....Some damn good ones over the years.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    I have. I dreamed about this hot busty brunette seducing me and fucking my brains out. About a month later I met her at a club
  • ididthisonce
    9 years ago
    Do any of you ever take the "natural" sleep aid Melatonin? That stuff gives me wild ass dreams. It's either sex or Godzilla chasing me. The sex ones are just fine, but the Godzilla's are scary. I am thankful there hasn't been one where sex with Godzilla involved.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago

And in the end on dreams we will depend
    Cause that's what love is
    made of
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Agree about melatonin.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I read beer has melatonin.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Most of my dreams are pleasant and sometimes they are lucid and other times I have super powers. One time a dream got really crazy. I was all powerful and all knowing and bored like nothing I ever experienced before. The only way to wake up out of that boring dream was to dream I was an ordinary human. Then I woke up. Being all powerful and all knowing was a nightmare. It seemed like my consciousness was spread throughout the universe and many other realms of existence all at the same time, even an infinity of alternate universes. A true night mare. Al Gore was president in some of them. In others Earth was a nuclear wasteland.
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Yes.
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    mrs sea has had stripper dreams. they can be quite entertaining. i think i remember one where she caught me and a stripper and we didn't involve her in our activities. something about cutting off my balls. had to quickly remind her that would NEVER happen. i didn't enjoy hearing about that dream.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Don’t recall any dreams – but have had a few nightmares w.r.t. dancers while I was actually awake
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    All the time. Why would that happen?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I'm watching a show about aliens after falling asleep and waking up. I remember a dream with 3 hot blond girls who took me back to their spaceship and they stripped down and made me comfortable. Obviously alien strippers. :)
    Where they come from, there are no laws against doing what they want.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "It's either sex or Godzilla chasing me. The sex ones are just fine, but the Godzilla's are scary. I am thankful there hasn't been one where sex with Godzilla involved." - ididthisonce

Brilliant! ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "...alien strippers. :)
    Where they come from, there are no laws against doing what they want."

Double brilliant! Sign me up for your rocket ship sharkhunter! ;)
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Strangely, I don't think I've ever had a stripper in a dream. Maybe it's because my stripper dreams come true in real life.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion