Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Asian girls

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

There are lots of Asian girls in Asia.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Plus their phone books are huge. Lots of Wong numbers

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There's lots of black chicks in Africa - or so I hear.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

And Eastern European women in New Jersey

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There's more Polish girls in Chicago than Warsaw.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Papi,

I hear there are a lot of Latins in S. Florida.

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Lots of Latinos in Tiajuana

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

Highest percentage of AA

City population greater than: 10,000 East St Louis. 97.7 50,000. Gary, IN 84.0 200,000 Detroit. 81.6

Interesting it somewhat correlated to places know for extras

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^^^^^^ Those 3 are the cities I'll be going to!

SJG

Austerity in Greek, no good. No good in Greece, no good in the US either democracynow.org

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I need to visit Asia... I have an Asian fetidh...

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

I live in Detroit, so I need a break from all the AA girls. lol.

Although they ARE fun...

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

Lots if blonds in Scandanavia. Momma Mia!

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Motor, did you list three cities with some of the highest homicide rates in the country?

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

war,

Where does one get a "fetidh". Not sure what it is, but if it involves Asian women, I want one.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

:)

Profile picture for Quemafia
Quemafia
•

Met an Asian stripper with a peg leg. Her name was Irene.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement