Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Do you think a the number of people who forget to wipe goes up on 4/20?

4got2wipe

In a brilliant place!

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

You know, because they're so stoned! That would be brilliant! ;)

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Actually I never smoke and personally I don't think I want to, but the Onion has brilliant stoner stories! huffingtonpost.com ;)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

I think it would be dazzling if you changed to 4got2post...too much assplay with you

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Wipe,I think you should change your name to"Dad4got2pullout,

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

Dice, that's dazzling! Smashing even!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Lol,whats this kids program?

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Well shit

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

I forgot to shit today so no need to wipe

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

crazyjoe, is it possible that you were so stoned that you did take a shit but forgot where you took that shit? Check the potted plants in your house! You may be surprised!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

But tumblingdice, if my dad had pulled out I wouldn't be bringing rays of sunshine to TUSCL! Rays of sunshine are brilliant! ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement