Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

4/20/15

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

420 is Monday boys!!!

What are you doing to celebrate?

Smoke be thick above Civic Center Park

Replies (5)

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

This is pretty funny....

In Colorado, the Colorado Department of Transportation replaced the frequently stolen Mile Marker 420 sign on I-70 east of Denver with one reading 419.99 in an attempt to stop the thievery.[28]

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Oh well...it's just another day but I'm sure I'll pay my respects. .

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is funny Mikeya. I did not know that

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

This will be my first 420 as a pot smoker. The only sad thing is I can't spend it with the girl who introduced me to weed.

Profile picture for magicrat
magicrat
•

My daughter's wedding anniversary!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement