Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

This might work in U.S. strip clubs. :)

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

There's a better version of this on YouTube...Hysterical Literature. Women read literature while under the table they're induced to orgasm with a vibrator. Margaret Cho's is especially amusing as she's famous. They also have various other women and some semi famous ones at that.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

These videos have inspired me. I'm gonna go wake up the DS with the new vibrator I bought her.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

How about "Blow Job Jeopardy"? The 3 male Jeopardy contestants would have to ring in and answer questions while getting blow jobs. I bet it would be a lot harder to remember who wrote The Brothers Karamazov.

Profile picture for just4fun2
just4fun2
•

Rockstar: Thanks for sharing! I watched a couple...the guy that came up with this is a genius!

Profile picture for Eagle1191
Eagle1191
•

They would not allow it in the US, to many bible t/humpers would endeavor to make sure it was kept off the air.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

IDK – sometimes a HJ or BJ can distract you from your task:

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement