tuscl

Churh of TUSCL

With all the talk of religious freedom and it being illegal to abridge it and illegal to discriminate against homosexuals etc. Should we all get together to form the 'Church of Tuscl' and we worship at the tip rail giving our offerings a few dollars at a time. We frequently need one on one counseling sessions in private with selected mammary clergy whom we must deposit the sacred sauce!
Then we could deduct our visits to the Tabernacle of TUSCL form our taxes and LE would have to leave us alone in our houses of worship!

What do y'all think?

12 comments

• former_stripper
    9 years ago
    Anyone can start a church so why not?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Sounds good to me.

Can we "confess our sins" to the strippers in the confessional/VIP?
    And will it have a couch in it with a place for me to set down my beer? ;)

If so... It sounds like a place I'd like to "make a donation" at. lol.

• shadowcat
    9 years ago
    LE does not respect religion. The Memphis Platinum Plus was known as the purple church and it got shut down. St. James in Houston is known as the church and LE has been all over their ass.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    My religion is the Church of Being Brilliant! Our motto is "be brilliant to your sisters and brothers!"
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    And our symbol is a smiley face! Much better than a device used for execution by the Romans or some stupid crescent moon!

See --> :)

Brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    In case anyone has forgotten, here are the instructions for how to conduct a worship service to the strip club gods.

https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    4got2wipe...now that is a church that makes hella sense
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Hmm. That smiley looks like it could make a decent blade on a halberd.
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    Now, now PhantomGeek, if you keep trying to make the smiley faces into something violent you'll have to be dealt with!
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    ...by having more smileys sent your way! :) :) :)

Such is the creed of the Church of Being Brilliant! ;)
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    Instead of a church we could call the group AABA or something like that. Recovering breastalholics. Only solution for a remedy is to immerse yourself in more breasts. Your dosage recommendation may vary.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    No More Smileys! They Burn!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion