tuscl

what do strippers prefer?

davevjr
California
Tuesday, April 7, 2015 5:28 PM
When I am really enjoying a Lapdance, I tend to want it to last longer so I am more apt to buy more dances from the same girl. But my question is what you girls rather have a guy that gets lots of dances or someone who tips you after the lapdance! I have actually worked it both ways but mostly I like buying lots of dances!

16 comments

• Dougster
    9 years ago
    OP: "what do strippers prefer?" txttiyfan's daughter.
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    Shit! Think I misread that!
  • whodey
    9 years ago
    They prefer a guy that gets 1 dance and then gives them a huge tip that leaves the PLs wallet empty. Max profit with minimal effort and only a small fee owed to the house.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    Lots of dances AND a big tip best of both worlds
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Just walk up to her and hand her all your money.
  • davevjr
    9 years ago
    diva1975 If you had to choose one?
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Minimal work for maximum payout.
  • friction_lover
    9 years ago
    I'm not clear the point of the question? Dancers prefer 1 stress free lapper for as much money as possible vs hustling for multiple dances for the same amount. Better question IMO is what you prefer.
  • davevjr
    9 years ago
    Point is nobody empty's their wallet on tips, it's a logical decision because most guys tip after the dance and therefore can engage think about the tip and what she deserves. while most guys buying extra lapdances are with a girl who is ending her dance and then you don't wan it to stop, you are still hard and make decision that end emptying your wallet more then the guy tipping. From my Observation anyways!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Most dancers would rather be hanging in the dressing room with money in the garter than doing a ton of dances. No, she's not so into you that she's enjoying doing long sets unless the money is coming for her efforts.
  • Diva1975
    9 years ago
    In my club management notices if you do a lot of dances and you become more indespensable to the club which at my age is very important so if I had to choose I would do lots of dances
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^I like the new pic
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    Dave, is your question directed toward the dancers or the customers? TUSCL is almost entirely male customers of strip joints.
  • davevjr
    9 years ago
    I am aware of that! I was hoping there was a few more dancers can answer but I but guys answering is fine too.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    Stripperweb would probably be the best place to get a dancers view on it. But be warned... Even the most innocent of questions on there can turn into a bitch fest. Especially if it's a customer asking, and not a dancer...
  • davevjr
    9 years ago
    [view link] This thread on a board mention by warhawks is exactly the b.s I'm talking about
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion