Tuesday, April 7, 2015 9:58 AM
Have to admit was scared for a min but my blue ballers cum throu

8 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    With a shit load of help from the refs
  • Tiredtraveler
    9 years ago
    That is just from the analysis I have read. I don't watch basketball. If they want to make it more interesting RAISE the goal from the same height that 3 graders play. But I guess that they can't do that because the average basket ball player has a 3rd grade education. Pros should be at 12 feet
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Dukey #2
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Speed kills. It looked like a Ferrari (Duke) vs a pickup truck (Wisconsin). The Duke guards flew past the Wisconsin defense and Duke’s defense would not allow Wisconsin to get off good shots (due to Duke’s superior foot speed). Wisconsin played well but they have 3-star local talent vs Duke’s 5-start national talent. I was pulling for Wisconsin b/c I saw them as the underdog – and although I have always admired Duke’s accomplishments; I have never been a huge fan – and although I’m not a big Krzyzewski fan; I gotta admit he seems like a hell of a coach and maybe the best in the college game or even overall.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Duke is #1 – that’s great – FOR ME TO DO A #2 ON
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah Hahahahah
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    Ole Miss was desegregated before Duke
  • Dougster
    9 years ago
    RickyBoy #Homo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion