Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Naked Woman Robs Convenience Store

whodey
whodeyVIP22165

Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Why is it that the only women that get drunk and do something naked in public are the ones no one would want to see naked?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for mikeya02
mikeya02
•

It's the only way for someone to see them naked

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

That's as good as the women get in Kanawha County W Va.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"That's as good as the women get in Kanawha County W Va."

Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Well, I guess it is "NOT brilliant" if you live in Kanawha County WV, but then again living in Kanawha County WV may simply be not brilliant overall! I don't know since I've never been there! ;)

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

That is one ugly broad. As John White says blaaaaaah

Profile picture for ididthisonce
ididthisonce
•

I would have given her the money just to leave...and BTW...I have done time in Cross Lanes. Nothing there but there is a casino just down the road on I-64

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement