Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Granny Hair

motorhead
motorhead1106928

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Latest fashion among young women

Coming to a strip club near you????

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Hey! Now I'm fashionable!

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

No, Clubber. For it to be fashionable you have to choose it, and it has to be expensive!

Profile picture for just_the_nuts
just_the_nuts
•

Lol...wow

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

In those pictures I would call that silver instead of gray. And on those girls in the pictures, it looks great.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

ATAC,

Well just go and bust my balloon! :)

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I live your pain, clubber. Seems like all of our worldly experience doesn't take us as far as our bucks.... :-)

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Next young women will be getting granny tits.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Crazy ass bitches. Crazy enough for Crazyjoe

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement