tuscl

I'm totally gonna do this tomorrow.

sflguy123
Florida
Since tomorrow is April Fools Day imma go to numerous clubs get a bunch of dances from a stripper and when she wants her money say "April Fools".

I'm not even gonna bring more than $10 into each club with me. Enough for parking and a beer.

So if this ends up being my last post...

11 comments

• lopaw
    10 years ago
    I'd like to say that I'm gonna miss you, but I won't.
    Better wear your good running shoes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    10 years ago
    Try to record on it on your cell ph if you can that way we can witness the beat-down :)
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    10 years ago
    Yep. Video, pictures, police report, hospital records . . . . .
  • Clubber
    10 years ago
    If you are going to be in S. Florida, how about giving me your itinerary. I'd hate to be in a club at that time. :)
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    A beat down selfie! Nice concept, unless they take your phone and sell it. Would be fun to watch them pulling your gold teeth, though.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    An April Fool's 2am report? This should get interesting.
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    Your going to get your ass kicked then someone will say April Fools
  • crsm27
    10 years ago
    I find it would be funny to say "april fools" when she asks for money just to see the expression on the dancers face. But they of course have the cash. But it would be priceless.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    Hahahaha buh bye.
  • sflguy123
    10 years ago
    http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http…

I'm forked!

Don't ever try this!

Ok I made a few tactical errors. Made my way to the first club, I should have waited until the free lunch was over. She forked me.

I went to the hospital but they said I was forked and if they remove it it might kill me.

Now people will call me forkhead.

The good news is the club said I could keep the fork.

I've also been hearing "breaker breaker 1-9" in my head. Not sure what this is about but it appears some smokies set up a speed trap on route 10. Also some lot lizards might be at a truck stop not far from me.
  • ATACdawg
    10 years ago
    That is absolutely the WORST Photoshop job I have ever seen. As far as the rest, good AFD reading.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion