tuscl

If a stripper will only spend time with you when you are spending MONEY on her,

If a stripper will only spend time with you when you are spending MONEY on her, do you think that she is your FRIEND??? It seems obvious that if a stripper will not spend time with you for FREE then she is NOT YOUR FRIEND

2 comments

• johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    There's a difference between being "friendly" and being "friends". Customers are "friendly" towards certain dancers because we think they're hot, and enjoy spending time with them. Dancers might be "friendly" towards certain customers as they feel comfortable with them, and of course have money. Being "friendly" in a club is part of the game. Of course if you're truly "friends" with someone, money doesn't matter.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    She is at the club to make money regardless of whether she really likes you are not. Even if my favorite didn't ask for a dance I would at least give her a tip because if I didn't want a dance that is time she could have been making money from someone who wanted one. my curent favorite doesn't ask for any dances when she comes and sit with me but I usually get one anyway. Recently I have stopped getting the lapdances at that club(Charge 35.00 for 1st dance 20 for 2nd) and get a 10.00dollar table instead. So either way I will give her a little something for her time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion