tuscl

Metro Detroit Strip club

Friday, March 13, 2015 6:40 AM
It has been a while since visiting the Detroit area gentleman's clubs. I was just wondering what people think are the best clubs to visit, with high millage and sexy ladies. Any ideas on where to have a good time?

5 comments

• HonestT
    9 years ago
    If you were my friend and asked me this question, I would respond like this: High end - Flight Club, Penthouse Club Midrange - BT's Dearborn, Silver Cricket Low End - Henry VIII North, Bogart's All have high mileage. Peak times are when you'd expect. Though I prefer dayshifts.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago
    I'd agree with the above list. I'd also add that with the high end girls (Flight Club/Penthouse) come high end dollar amounts. If you are prepared to spend, I'd Definately hit those two. If you are looking to keep your "good time" at or around $100 then the lower end clubs listed are for you. But be warned, the last time I visited Bogarts, I just about threw up at the quality of women there... There were some girls there I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. So if you are looking for beautiful girls, stay away from the Henry VIII and Bogarts of the Detroit area strip clubs.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I agree that Penthouse and Flight Club are best. You might also like the Coliseum, the Landing Strip and Subi's.
  • jamestoken420
    9 years ago
    Thanks for all the info everybody. You all have confirmed my thoughts.I will be sure to check these clubs out.
  • Rabbit21
    9 years ago
    The Criket apparently just brought a bunch of girls over from Players, so I would think they're comparable.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion