tuscl

Ejaculating into someone's coffee cup not just icky, could be illegal, too. No n

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Adding bodily fluids to something a person is going to eat or drink would be specifically listed as a crime in Minnesota under a bill headed to the House floor.

A Blaine man was initially charged with two gross misdemeanor counts, one of fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct and one of attempted fifth-degree criminal sexual conduct, after an Aug. 26 incident in which he allegedly put his semen into a co-worker's coffee.

The charges were dismissed in November by a Ramsey County judge, who said the crime required nonconsensual touching of the victim's intimate parts.

Under the bill, sponsored by Rep. Debra Hilstrom, a prosecutor from Brooklyn Center and Sen. John Hoffman of Champlin, placing bodily fluids in a substance intended for human consumption would be a misdemeanor.

It would become a felony if someone ingests it without knowledge of the adulteration, with escalating penalties if it's done for sexual gratification or if the victim is a child.

The bill passed Wednesday in the House Public Safety committee and heads next to the House floor.

The Blaine man, John Robert Lind, was caught standing at a co-worker's desk with his hands in front of him near his genitals, according to a criminal complaint.

He admitted having ejaculated onto the woman's desk or other items on four occasions and into her coffee twice within the past six months, according to the complaint.

After the charges were dismissed in Ramsey County, the city of New Brighton charged Lind with a misdemeanor count of engaging in lewd or indecent behavior.

12 comments

• ilbbaicnl
    10 years ago
    Scary that putting biohazardous materials into someone's food or drink, or exposing someone to touching them, is not a major felony.
  • PhantomGeek
    10 years ago
    Okay, that Lind character sounds like he has some serious psycho-sexual problems. Maybe if he tried stirring the coffee with his cock -- as well as drank it -- he might've thought better of doing something that stupid.
  • Corvus
    10 years ago
    Does this mean I shouldn't ask the waitress to express some breast milk into my coffee?
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    you know what the fuck - this guy was just trying to add some cream to his co-workers coffee - for the love of god cut this guy some fucking slack!

but he's going about it all wrong, if you see a hot girl and you want to share your semen with her, you should try to put it in her mouth.
  • sclvr5005
    10 years ago
    ^^maybe he'll add some cream to YOUR coffee next. Howja like him now?
  • crazyjoe
    10 years ago
    I would kick that guys ass Denver style with a Louisville Slugger
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    If your father did it we wouldn't be reading this .
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    Maybe this is a stupid question, but this sounds like it happened in Minnesota so what is up with the "Floriduh"?

That said, I agree that jizz in your coffee without your knowledge = not brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    10 years ago
    However, shouldn't this get a brilliant name akin to LDK? Perhaps a jizzcuccino? ;)
  • shailynn
    10 years ago
    "^maybe he'll add some cream to YOUR coffee next. Howja like him now?"

But I don't drink coffee so no cream for me
  • Dolfan
    10 years ago
    I could see a lot of high school/college kids on the wrong side of that law. What happens if she spits into a beer bottle that isn't empty when she's done? I mean, I have no intention of drinking it after that, but the beer was intended for human consumption prior to that. It's not just something that happens at strip clubs, but at high school/college parties all the time. What about pissing in a Gatorade bottle or somesuch, that's another one that happens all the time on busses to/from sporting events.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I do not believe anyone would attempt to charge you if it was not intended for human consumption. However there is a saying about unintended consequences. Piss into an almost empty gatoraid bottle and fill it up and it looks yellow, someone might think it was yellow gatoraid.

I would have another solution for the girl who had the problem guy. She could bake him some cup cakes just for him. She could put extra laxative in them, a lot. If he said they tasted good, she could make a regular habit of it until he caught on the reason he was having diarrhea was because of the cup cakes. Not sure if this is illegal or not.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion