Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best blowjob of your life?

georgmicrodong
georgmicrodongVIP1760323

Just a fat, creepy old pervert.

11 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do they make smaller grapefruits?

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

My own view of Cosmopolitan is that grown women don't want to be lectured to about such things. They have more pressing life concerns and so they don't want sex tips.

I think Cosmopolitan is actually written to an audience of girls about middle school age.

SJG

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Also read.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

The video won't play :-(

Says youtube took it down for being inappropriate or some shit

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

GoVikings, feel lucky, the sound of her sucking on that dildo will take a long time for me to forget!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@sc, guess I need to pay more attention. Some chick (former stripper) posted this on her FaceBook feed. :)

Profile picture for bvino
bvino
•

Some girls ( I think that is a girl ) need all the help they can get. I would never allow citric acid on my balls or cock. That shit stings. If you got that in your pee hole it would really hurt. What a gag, no pun intended.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

gmd,

Try a kumquat. Pretty aptly named as well. :)

Profile picture for Diva1975
Diva1975
•

Brilliant sjg your shortest post yet!

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

What a crazy bitch. I saw that video before it was taken down. I would not her with a 10 foot pole

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement