tuscl

Brooklyn (IL) 2AMer

sweetjamesjones
I support the naked hustle
BROOKLYN, Ill. (KMOV.com) – An investigation is underway after two people were shot multiple times outside a Brooklyn, Illinois strip club early Friday morning.

According to police, there was a disturbance inside The Pink Slip between two groups of people just before 4:30 a.m. forcing security to ask one of the groups to leave. After leaving the club, the group waited outside for the second group to exit the club. When the second group exited the club, multiple shots were fired.

New 4 This Morning’s Mike Colombo was at the scene of the shooting and saw a vehicle that had its back window shattered by bullet holes.

Police told News 4 there are no suspects in custody, but The Pink Slip has several security cameras near the scene of the shooting.

Police are looking for two men in St. Louis County that were involved in the shooting after surveillance cameras picked up video of two cars with Missouri plates leaving the strip club with the group of men that gunned down a second group.

Both victims were conscious when they were taken via ambulance from the scene.

In 2012, 23-year-old Walter Taylor was gunned down outside the club.

Read more: http://www.kmov.com/news/metro-east/2-sh…

3 comments

• Holdem2
    10 years ago
    Interesting post, thanks! That is a tough area to be in. I wouldn't escalate an argument in that area late at night. Too much testosterone and not enough brains.
  • pensionking
    10 years ago
    I personally encountered unpleasantness outside Pink Slip last year. Was driving around block to get back toward another club when, for no reason, one of a group of dudes standing in front of the club decided to smash his beer bottle on my passenger front side window as I rolled past. At that second, I decided that the stop sign in front of me was more of a guideline than a rule and blew through and raced away. I did nothing to them other than look different. It wasn't even anywhere near 2 AM. The hazards of mongering alone, I guess.

Yup, ratio of testosterone to brains approaches infinity as n increases over there.
  • sinclair
    10 years ago
    I would recommend not going to any clubs in Brooklyn unless you carry. The town seems to average one homicide per year. It is basically four strip clubs and a cluster of rundown houses, about 700 residents.

Brooklyn, IL bills itself as America's Oldest Black Town. It was founded by freed and fugitive slaves escaping from Missouri.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion