tuscl

Here is a quote (apparently by a stripper) that you might be interested in

"You know what Kyle you need to get a grip!!! ALL DANCERS ARE AFTER THE SAME THING NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR SOB STORY OF UNFORTUNATE LOVE AFFAIRS [sp] YES WE WILL LISTEN (with great enthusiasm [sp]) but in the end we are all after the allmighty $$dollar$$ so to ANSWER YOUR QUESTION SHOULD A DANCE COST ONE? FIVE? TWENTY? OR FREE U SHOULD TAKE A LONG LOOK AT YOURSELF AND REMEMBER U R THE ONE WHO HAS TO COME TO AN ESTABLISHMENT WHERE IT IS COMMON PRACTICE TO PAY FOR COMPANIONSHIP AND FEEL ENORMOUSLY PRIVELEDGED [sp} THAT ANY WOMAN (OF OUR CALIBER [sp}) WOULD COMPROMISE HER OWN SELF WORTH TO SIT IN YOUR COMPANY"

7 comments

• Dain
    20 years ago
    Angeline, you naughty girl! You deserve a good licking.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago

"Anonymous had this to say about Gigi's Cabaret in Houston, Texas
    To the stripper who posted the beautiful comment below, please post more about this subject, in more places, especially on chat boards for strip clubs in Houston, Texas"

To see the original quote in context go to Gigi's Cabaret club chat. The quote, supra, is the latest in the discussion.

I think I've seen parts of the original quote in other club chat like it is a cut and paste job and then a few details are sprinkled. Sorta like personalized form letters from a bill collector or lawyer or other undesirable.

BTW, society has a need for bill collectors, lawyers, and other undesirables. I'm sure even mass murderers serve a useful function like generating jobs.

• Kyle1111
    20 years ago

BTW, I did some work as a bill collector. :)
  • Mouse
    20 years ago
    Angeline, in what city do you dance?
  • johnnylingo
    20 years ago
    Heh, good detective work, Kyle. I'd say you have a smoking gun. Care to respond, RL?

And for what it's worth, I really have no objection to the above statement. A few PLs in a row, and I'm sure any dancer feels the same way on some nights.

But if any dancer ever told me that to my face, I'd remind her that any other job paying that well requires a college education, several years experience, waking up before 7 AM 5 days a week, doing really boring tasks, and being pleasant to people you don't like.

She's free to give me a "reality check" any time, and I'll fire one right back.
  • Jpac73
    20 years ago
    While Kyle might be a little on the eccentric side he still has a right to express his opinion. I don't know whom this stripper is but taking from her remarks she wouldn't get a dollar out of me. I don't run up in all the dancers faces anyway when I go to the club, just the ones whom seem friendly. Sort of like in real life away from the SC.
  • Kyle1111
    20 years ago
    User Information
    Nickname: angeline
    Email: [email protected]

Sorta convenient you became a member today. :) I'd be very surprised if you were a stripper. Furthermore, I think RomanticLover wrote the "quote" himself based on the writing style. And, it wouldn't surprise me if you were RomanticLover.

Of course, I could be wrong.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion